You can view our Park Protect brochure online, click here to see it
Park Protect is a business insurance policy specifically designed by Wilby Ltd for caravan holiday home parks and residential caravan parks. Wilby Ltd is an independent insurance broker established in 1984 with over 25 years of broking experience including many years experience in dealing with companies in the caravan park industry.
The Park Protect policy, which has been specifically designed for Holiday and Caravan Parks, continues to provide outstanding cover and value for members of the scheme.
As a rapidly growing Caravan Park Specialist Insurance Scheme, there are a number of caravan parks that are continuing to benefit from membership of Park Protect.
As well as providing insurance to caravan parks across the country as members of The National Caravan Council we are also able to support your business in a wider sense.
As a truly independent broker we believe that we provide the right combination of cover and value together with the additional benefits of our own risk management service, health & safety advice, as well as an in-house claims department and chartered loss adjuster.
We have a team of advisors with a wealth of experience in dealing with touring, holiday home and caravan park home resorts and also residential parks of all shapes and sizes so you can be sure you are dealing with a company that knows the needs of your business.
With strong built relationships in the caravan park and holiday park market - Wilby are here to give you, as the caravan park owners, peace of mind.
Caravan Park Insurance Policy Benefits
We have worked closely with one of the UK’s leading insurers to develop a caravan park insurance policy - which we believe is well suited to the insurance needs of caravan and holiday parks:
- Includes damage to static caravans, when moved, up to £50,000
- Landscaping, following a loss, up to £5,000
- Site services, inc underground pipes & hook ups, up to £10,000
- Loss of metered water, up to £5,000
- Stock of show static caravans automatically covered up to £250,000
- Loss of Gross Profit following damage to utilities
- Automatic £2,000,000 limit for Public Liability cover
- Public Liability cover for maintenance work on static caravans
- Contract works cover, up to £25,000
- Concrete bases for show and rented static caravans, up to £5,000 per base
- Goods in transit cover, up to £2,500
- Damage to playing surfaces and greens up to £5,000*
- Damage to outdoor children’s play apparatus, up to £5,000
- Loss of liquor licence, up to £100,000
As a specialist broker, our caravan park insurance aims to cover most risks and contingencies you may face as the owner of a holiday or caravan park business. With detailed knowledge of the Holiday and Caravan Park Industry and related insurance risks - Wilby can offer more than just insurance
Caravan Park Insurance - Park Protect Information
- Caravan Park Insurance and Risk Management
- Caravan Park Insurance Information Card
- What our Caravan Park Insurance can do for you...
Caravan Park Risk Management
In addition to offering an excellent proposition for your caravan park insurance we also have a team of risk management consultants who draw on our experience in the caravan park industry to offer tailor made health & safety and risk management solutions to touring caravan, holiday home and residential caravan parks. To find out more visit the Park Protect Caravan Park Risk Management page.
Why settle for an insurance broker that has no experience or knowledge of the holiday and caravan park industry?
Choose Wisely. Choose Wilby.
Check out our Wilby YouTube Channel here for videos relating to caravan park insurance.