Social Care Insurance
Social Care providers are a group of businesses, charitable and not-for-profit organisations, providing a diverse range of services.
Wilby have the expertise to tailor your insurance requirements to your precise needs, leaving you safe in knowledge that should the worse come to the worst - you are protected.
As a truly independent broker we believe that we provide the right combination of cover and value together with the additional benefits of our own risk management service, health & safety advice, as well as an in-house claims department and chartered loss adjuster service.
With responsibilities…come liabilities
Did you know that your organisation can be held responsible for the professional negligence of one of your employees or volunteers and your insurance policies may fail to provide cover for this?
It is vital to ensure that all your liabilities are identified and properly covered. The dangers to your business are the gaps in cover where a claim can be repudiated because it does not quite fit. We are able to identify and offer protection for potential grey areas which may include:
- Abuse – specifically stated in the policy, and automatically provided
- Breach of professional duty – covered under the Professional Indemnity insurance
- Medical malpractice - automatically provided where applicable to your business
- Volunteers - automatically covered under your Employers Liability section
- Management or Trustees Liability – cover automatically provided
Protection for your Assets
Cover is also available for:
- Employee Dishonesty
- Third Party Fraud
- Property Damage
- Property in Transit
- Items not kept at premises
- Business interruption
- Money and Personal Assault
- Refrigeration Stock
- Group Personal Accident/Travel
- Private Medical Insurance
- Motor Insurance
Extra Benefits of using a broker who has specialised knowledge means we can provide access to:
- Criminal background screening and ISA registration service at discounted rates
- Free employer helpline to assist with queries ranging from disciplinary and redundancy to TUPE and maternity rights
- Free access to an online resource centre for Trustee Guides, Risk Management Guides, template letters and lots more
- PR Crisis Management Service - to help you prepare in advance should any problem arise that attracts media attention. Some issues broadcast by the media can destroy your business
- Unique Health and Care consultancy to advise on issues important to you, for example preparing for OFSTED inspections, establishing an appropriate training programme or vetting procedures.