Property Owners Risk Management
At Wilby Risk Management we provide property owners with a one stop shop for all their health and safety and risk management needs.
Our risk management consultants draw on 25 years of experience in the industry to offer a comprehensive range of services, and are capable of ensuring your portfolio is fully compliant with appropriate regulations.
To find out more about what property owners risk management and health & safety services Wilby can offer contact us now on 01422 358 525 or complete our contact form.
Why do I need Property Owners Risk Management?
While you may not have direct control over some of the dangers that come with owning properties it is important that you take all steps possible to minimise such threats.
It is important that periodic inspections of properties are carried out to ensure that good risk management procedures are followed to help prevent hazards such as:
- Natural hazards
- Accidents, including slips, trips and falls
It is also crucial that property owners adopt good risk management practices to ensure compliance with relevant legislations.
What services do Wilby Risk Management offer to Property Owners?
Wilby Risk Management provides external health & safety support to the Property Owners and the Property Management sector in a number of ways:-
- Fire risk assessments in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Health & safety risk assessments in accordance with Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Property health & safety inspections
- Fire evacuation drills and assistance with fire emergency planning
- Vetting and approval of sub-contractors
- Statutory examinations of lifting equipments and pressure systems
- Periodic inspections of fixed electrical installations
- Advice on legionella and legionella assessments
- Advice on asbestos and asbestos surveys
- In-house training on health & safety and on-going support for Property Managers
Looking for a deal on your business insurance?
To compliment your Property Owners Risk Management, Wilby Ltd are also able to offer you insurance and we are confident that we understand the insurance needs of property owners and can find a solution to meet them.
For more information, please contact us.
Wilby also offer tailor made insurance solutions to meet the needs of all kinds of property owners including:
- Residential Let Properties Insurance
- Student Accommodation Insurance
- Flats & Apartment Blocks Insurance
- Commercial Let Properties Insurance
- Industrial Units/ Industrial Estates Insurance
- Unoccupied Properties Insurance
- Properties undergoing Renovation Insurance
- Holiday or Second Homes Insurance
- Land Owners Liability Insurance
Contact Wilby Ltd
If you are a Property Owner and you currently have no risk management or health and safety policy in place, or if you suspect that current measures are not compliant with current legislation, you could be operating in violation of the law, endangering both your customers and your staff.
To arrange for a free consultation with a Wilby Ltd, property owners health & safety and risk management specialist, call 01422 358 525 or complete our contact form.