4 day course, one day per week in July: Thursday the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of July 2017Who is the course for?
Anyone in a management role.
Why it works?
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Managing Safely is a 4 day course, held at our office: Gordon House, Charles Street, Halifax, HX1 1NA.
The course costs £490 + VAT a discount is applied for Wilby clients.
The course includes all course materials and notes / handouts. Lunch, tea and coffee on arrival and during break times. Please advise of any dietary requirements.