Friday the 17th of November 2017
Who is the course for?
Anyone – and everyone – in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works?
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certiﬁcate and/or IOSH Safety Passport
The course is to be held at our office: Gordon House, Charles Street, Halifax, HX1 1NA. This is a full day course from 9am to 4.30pm.
The course costs £120 + VAT. A discount is applied for Wilby clients
The course includes all course materials and notes / handouts. Lunch, tea and coffee on arrival and during break times.