Competent Advice

The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires organisations to seek advice from a ‘competent person’ to ensure that their business can be compliant with health and safety law.

Request a Call Back

Call Me
Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett

Risk Management Consultant

01422 398 670

give us a call or Email Now

Your Health and safety duties

As an employer, you must appoint someone competent to help you meet your health and safety duties. A competent person is someone with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to manage health and safety.

For some companies it may not be possible to employ a full-time adviser. Wilby Risk Management can offer your business:

  1. Health and safety advice
  2. Preparing health and safety policies
  3. Carrying out risk assessments such as:
  • General task based assessments
  • Fire risk assessment
  • Noise, dust and fume assessments
  • Legionella risk assessments
  • Hazardous Substances (CoSHH) assessments
  • PUWER and LOLER risk assessments
4. Other services such as:
  • CDM and construction services
  • Auditing against both 18001 and HSG65 standards
  • Training such as asbestos awareness
  • Accident investigations and support with HSE meetings.
Kevin Barrett Kevin Barrett

Give us a call 01422 398 670

We'd love to hear from you
please fill in the form and we’ll get in touch